- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Creole mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup each finely chopped onion, celery and carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 4 onion rolls, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients until blended; chill until serving.
- In a large skillet, saute the onion, celery, carrot and parsley in butter for 6-8 minutes or until tender; cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetable mixture, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper sauce. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into four patties.
- Grill burgers, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Grill rolls, cut side down, over medium heat for 30-60 seconds or until toasted. Serve burgers on rolls with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCajun Beef Burgers
"Unfortunately did not try the mayo, but did the burgers. They were awesome, I did add extra vegetables, but everything else was the same. My husband see this was a keeper."