Caesar Tortellini Salad Recipe
Creamy, melt-in-your-mouth avocado matched with rich ripe olives and fresh chopped tomatoes make this the ultimate summer salad. —Diane Macey, New Lenox, Illinois
- 3-1/2 cups frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 medium ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 8 thin slices hard salami, cut into 2-in. strips
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a large bowl, combine tortellini and remaining ingredients. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 5 servings.
1 cup: 418 calories, 28g fat (9g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 966mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Caesar Tortellini Salad
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2011
"great for Church pot lucks ;)"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC