Caesar Shrimp and Pasta
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 pound peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup reduced-fat creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan, cook pasta according to package directions, adding the broccoli during the last 4 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook shrimp in 2 tablespoons dressing over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain pasta mixture; transfer to a large bowl. Add the shrimp, cheese and remaining dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 464 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 178mg cholesterol, 837mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 36g protein.
Oct 31, 2014
Can't wait to try. Chicken instead of shrimp...maybe chicken Caesar salad taste?
Nov 2, 2013
Quick, easy, and tasty.
Apr 26, 2012
I'm confused as to why we should cook already cooked shrimp for an additional 3-4 minutes? To my way of thinking, it would make the shrimp tough and rubbery. It only takes about 4 minutes to saute peeled, deveined, uncooked shrimp. I think this would produce a better result.
Mar 18, 2012
Quick, easy and very tasty. Even my 2 and 4 year olds liked it! I also added some chopped asparagus which blended nicely.
Apr 16, 2011
Excellent! My husband loved it and he's a picky eater. It's very easy and tasty.
Feb 22, 2011
When I saw this recipe, I knew it would become a favorite because it combines our favorite foods. Sure enough, it tastes excellent, and is easy enough to make!
Feb 21, 2011
Yummy! And very easy to make!
Jan 28, 2011
This was really good! I don't even like broccoli and I ate this up! Mine was light on dressing because I ran out, but it was still great!