Caesar Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes & Artichokes Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 5 tablespoons reduced-fat Caesar vinaigrette, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 medium sweet orange or yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon on one half of a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Brush with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette; sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, artichoke hearts and sweet pepper. Add the remaining vinaigrette and pepper; toss to coat. Place tomato mixture on remaining half of pan. Roast 12-15 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCaesar Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes & Artichokes
"My husband is on a Lean and Green diet and this recipe fit into it quite well. Not to mention, it was really delicious,"
"Salmon is one of our favorites, and this was really good. The tomatoes got a little caramelized, and were so sweet. Really nice way to prepare salmon, but would also be good with chicken"