Caesar Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes & Artichokes Recipe
5 1 1
This recipe is my "go to" recipe for quick dinners, family or guests. It's colorful, healthy, easy to prepare and absolutely delicious. The best part is it only calls for five ingredients! —Mary Hawkes, Prescott, Arizona
Featured In: 21 Sheet Pan Dinners to Make Tonight
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 5 tablespoons reduced-fat Caesar vinaigrette, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 medium sweet orange or yellow pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place salmon on one half of a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Brush with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette; sprinkle with 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, artichoke hearts and sweet pepper. Add the remaining vinaigrette and pepper; toss to coat. Place tomato mixture on remaining half of pan. Roast 12-15 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork and vegetables are tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Caesar Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes & Artichokes in Light Recipes 2015, p41
Reviews forCaesar Salmon with Roasted Tomatoes & Artichokes
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2017
"Salmon is one of our favorites, and this was really good. The tomatoes got a little caramelized, and were so sweet. Really nice way to prepare salmon, but would also be good with chicken"