- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup fat-free Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Place salmon fillets in a large resealable plastic bag; add the salad dressing. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Coat grill rack with cooking spray before starting the grill. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce and garlic; brush over salmon. Grill 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCaesar Salmon Fillets
"excellant. tastes great and easy to make"
"One of my favorite salmon recipes!"
"Couldn't be easier and cooked perfect with a light, taste."