Caesar New York Strips
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 tablespoons creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks (12 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons salad dressing, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spoon over both sides of steaks.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°), basting occasionally with remaining salad dressing. Cut steaks in half to serve.
Editor's NoteTop loin steak may be labeled as strip steak, Kansas City steak, New York strip steak, ambassador steak or boneless club steak in your region.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 9, 2016
Yummy! I mixed the sauce together, then poured it into a large ziploc bag, then added the steaks to that and massaged it around to coat the steaks really well. Then I made a 2nd batch of the sauce to brush over the steaks as they were grilling. This was really yummy, but to add even more flavor, next time I want to make another batch of the sauce to serve with the steaks.
Apr 22, 2013
These are soooo good! Great for a special dinner for 2 at home.~ Theresa
Jul 14, 2012
The steaks taste good, but need a little stronger flavor in my opinion.
Jun 17, 2012
Easy and the flavor's good, but not very strong. Maybe marinate them the a while before cooking.
Sep 26, 2010
Who would put Caesar dressing on a NYS? This was very good, I definately will make it again!