- 4 tablespoons creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 boneless beef top loin steaks (12 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons salad dressing, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spoon over both sides of steaks.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°), basting occasionally with remaining salad dressing. Cut steaks in half to serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forCaesar New York Strips
"Yummy! I mixed the sauce together, then poured it into a large ziploc bag, then added the steaks to that and massaged it around to coat the steaks really well. Then I made a 2nd batch of the sauce to brush over the steaks as they were grilling. This was really yummy, but to add even more flavor, next time I want to make another batch of the sauce to serve with the steaks."
"These are soooo good! Great for a special dinner for 2 at home.~ Theresa"
"The steaks taste good, but need a little stronger flavor in my opinion."
"easy and the flavor's good, but not very strong. Maybe marinate them the a while before cooking."
"Who would put Caesar dressing on a NYS? This was very good, I definately will make it again!"