- 2/3 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon stone-ground mustard
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 anchovy fillets, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, vinegar, mustard, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in the cheese, anchovies, garlic and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Yield: 1-2/3 cups.
Reviews forCaesar Dressing
"Yummy. Although if I were to make this again I would go easy on the ground mustard or just leave it out all together."
"I made this dressing one evening when I was out of my favorite store-bought brand. We thought it was delicious."
"I have all of them in my cupboard and frig."
"I don`t care for receipes that you have to go out and buy most of the ingredients that I don`t have on hand."