- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded romaine
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 5 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1-3/4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic and pepper. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add half of the salad dressing mixture and mix well; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine, red pepper and olives. Add the remaining salad dressing mixture; toss to coat. Spread about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture over each tortilla. Top with the romaine mixture and chicken; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Roll up; cut in half. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews forCaesar Chicken Wraps
"Very good!! Family love this. We added onions."
"This was so good! I added anchovies because we enjoy them, but its delicious without it. Great for lunch or dinner. Lovely!"
"These were very good!"
"Everyone loved this! I just left out the olives"
"I left out the olives because I live in a household of picky eaters, but it was delicious. I am keeping this recipe around :)"
"Very yummy! My teenage son loved it. I used iceberg lettuce instead of romaine."
"quick preparation and tasty too. Didn't have cream cheese, but still came out good."