Caesar Chicken Potato Salad Recipe
Here in Texas, we seem to have summer year-round. So quick-to-fix dishes like this that get you in and out of the kitchen are popular. —Sarita Johnston, San Antonio, Texas
- 4 cups quartered small white or red potatoes
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 ounces) mixed salad greens
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 cup croutons
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute chicken in oil for 5-10 minutes or until tender. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute chicken in oil for 5-10 minutes or until juices run clear. Drain potatoes; add to chicken.
- 2. Place greens and onion in a serving bowl. Top with chicken mixture. Drizzle with dressing; sprinkle with croutons and Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Caesar Chicken Potato Salad
Reviewed Aug. 16, 2012
"Made this for the second time and really enjoyed it. It's a fairly simple recipe that is an interesting twist for a summer salad. It's fairly simple and really delicious!"
Reviewed Jan. 19, 2010
"Lovely dish and so very good!"
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC