- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 12 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
- In a small bowl, mix the first eight ingredients until blended; spread over corn. Wrap each with a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 14 in. square), sealing tightly.
- Grill corn, covered, over medium heat 15-20 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forButtery Horseradish Corn on the Cob
"I made this for a labor day party yesterday and it turned out really good. You get the kick of the horseradish after. We also added it to the jalape?o corn bread I made. I doubled the recipe so I can also try it on other things as well like toolbarco suggested."
"I made the full recipe for the buttery horseradish topping, even tho I was making only two ears of corn, not on the grill , but in the oven. I wrapped both ears in the same foil packet, baked in a 375? oven for 15 minutes, turning twice, and loved the results. I used the remaining topping for another totally different dish, chicken and pasta, and was amazed at how good that was, too. Hats off to Trish for a wonderful recipe."
"Only difference for me is to melt the butter and shake salt and pepper over the buttered corn."
"My husband and I really liked this!"
"EXCELLENT when mixed with ground beef, formed into hamburgers!good on corn!"