Buttery Garlic Cheese Bread
Crunchy slices of this buttery and perfectly seasoned Garlic Cheese Bread sent in by Janet Rodakowski from Wentzville, Missouri make a finger-lickin' feast of any Italian dinner!
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 loaf (1 pound) French bread, halved lengthwise
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; spread over cut sides of bread. Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned. Cut into slices.
Nutrition Facts2 slices: 466 calories, 31g fat (19g saturated fat), 84mg cholesterol, 855mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 14g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.