Buttery Corn Casserole
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 24 crackers), divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, 2 tablespoons butter, corn, cheese and 1/2 cup cracker crumbs. Spoon into a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Toss the remaining crumbs and butter; sprinkle over corn mixture.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until edges are bubbly.
Dec 31, 1969
It trust it's very good if my friend Lisa Whitehead has recommended it to her daughter. Thanks Lisa. Nancy Dobbins
Apr 10, 2012
Yummy corn casserole with a crispy top. I felt like the middle could have been a tad creamier, but still a yummy casserole.
Nov 17, 2011
Our family loves this casserole! I use Club crackers, and regular milk instead of buying evaporated. It's even good leftover!