Buttery Chicken Spread
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
Makes20-25 servings (3-1/2 cups)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Party bread, toast or crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Transfer to a small crock or serving dish. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes before serving. Serve with bread, toast or crackers.
Nutrition Facts2 tablespoons: 115 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 114mg sodium, 0 carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Apr 5, 2012
A surprizingly tasty combo, Dill & cinnamon!I put in an entire tsp. of cinnamon myself, then found I had over powdered the dill. Added more dill till it balanced properly. Great!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.