- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Party bread, toast or crackers
- In a large bowl, combine the first nine ingredients. Transfer to a small crock or serving dish. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Let stand at room temperature 20 minutes before serving. Serve with bread, toast or crackers. Yield: 20-25 servings (3-1/2 cups).
Reviews forButtery Chicken Spread
"A surprizingly tasty combo, Dill & cinnamon!I put in an entire tsp. of cinnamon myself, then found I had over powdered the dill. Added more dill till it balanced properly. Great!"