- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 package butter pecan cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) milk chocolate English toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, beat eggs and oil until blended; gradually add cake mix and mix well. Fold in chips and toffee bits.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews forButterscotch Toffee Cookies
"Made these recently for our church youth group. I had some cinnamon chips I needed to use so I replaced the butterscotch chips with cinnamon. They were delicious! Very easy recipe and very tasty!"
"Wow, these were so easy and delicious."
"Holy cow! These are absolutely delicious. So easy and foolproof. I teach kids' cooking lessons and plan to incorporate this recipe into my classes. Have made several times and each batch has turned out perfect, even living in Colorado Springs' high altitude . Thanks for posting!"
"I would love to know the nutritional information for this recipe. Thanks"
"Really easy and tasty, although a little too sweet. While I will make them again, I won't use the toffee or and only half of the butterscotch chips"
"Wow! This made a great cookie! Prepared according to directions, except replacing chips with chopped pecans. Perfect color and rich texture. With smaller cake mixes becoming more popular the oil amount may need to be decreased slightly. As a volunteer field editor with Taste of Home I enjoy recipes that can be quickly put together and still deliver a great treat!"
"Best cookies ever!!"
"Incredible! I used Betty Crocker cake mix!"