Butterscotch Pudding Parfaits
These yummy parfaits are impossible to turn down. You can also change the pudding flavor to suit your taste.—Judi Klee, Nebraska City, Nebraska
Total TimePrep/Total time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 18 vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- In six parfait glasses, alternate layers of pudding, wafer crumbs and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.
Originally published as Butterscotch Parfaits in Easy Cooking for Diabetics
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.