Butterscotch Pudding Parfaits
These yummy parfaits are impossible to turn down. You can also change the pudding flavor to suit your taste.—Judi Klee, Nebraska City, Nebraska
Total TimePrep/Total time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 18 vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- In six parfait glasses, alternate layers of pudding, wafer crumbs and whipped topping. Refrigerate until serving.