Butterscotch Pecan Bread Recipe
Enjoy a slice of this moist, nutty bread with your morning cup of coffee...or bake several loaves to give as gifts. Everyone loves the crunchy pecans and old-fashioned butterscotch flavor.—Angela Ochoa, Lake Elsinore, California
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Combine the flour, pudding mix, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk. Fold in pecans.
- 2. Transfer to a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
1 slice: 254 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 56mg cholesterol, 278mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Butterscotch Pecan Bread
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC