- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (12 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped salted peanuts
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, butterscotch chips and marshmallows. Microwave, uncovered, at 80% power for 3 minutes or until chips and marshmallows are melted, stirring frequently. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until combined. Fold in the peanuts.
- Pour into an 11-in. x 7-in. pan coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 6-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forButterscotch Peanut Fudge
"We make this again---so easy!! As an experiment, I made one batch with peanut butter chips and had my 4H club make a batch with the butterscotch chips. They liked both, but preferred the fudge with butterscotch chips and so do I."
"Turned out well, though I felt like it had a bit of a personality crisis (war between the butterscotch and peanut butter). I think I'll make this again, and swap out the butterscotch chips for peanut butter chips and enjoy a straight peanut butter fudge."
"This was ok. Family thought it was good but didn't eat it as much as the other flavors of fudge we had over the holidays. I had to leave out the peanuts due to family preferences."
"has become a "must have" at Christmas time!"
"nice easy fudge, good results."
"This is an excellent fudge and one my family loves. It's a recipe we'd love to keep for forever and probably will."