These parfaits are pretty confections that are impossible to turn down. Change the pudding flavor to suit your tastes.—Judi Klee, Nebraska City, Nebraska
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 18 vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 maraschino cherries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- In six parfait glasses, alternate layers of pudding, wafer crumbs and whipped topping. Garnish with cherry if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 194 calories, 7g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.
Originally published as Butterscotch Parfaits in Taste of Home August/September 2000
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.