- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 18 vanilla wafers, coarsely crushed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 maraschino cherries, optional
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- In six parfait glasses, alternate layers of pudding, wafer crumbs and whipped topping. Garnish with cherry if desired. Refrigerate until serving.
1 each: 194 calories, 7g fat, 2mg cholesterol, 289mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate, 0 fiber), 4g protein.