- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 package (3 ounces) cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (10 to 11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large saucepan, combine milk and pudding mix. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; stir in cake mix (batter will be lumpy).
- Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with butterscotch chips and nuts. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool cake on a wire rack. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews forButterscotch Lunch Box Cake
"Delicious & moist! I was unsure on the consistency so I added 2 eggs. It got high, but didn't overflow. I might use just 1 egg next time. Anyway, it was fabulous! On the top I used a lesser amount of chips & added coconut & dark chocolate shavings :)."