Butterscotch-Cappuccino Cream Cheese Pie
Here’s my favorite way to satisfy sweet-tooth cravings. The rich, creamy no-bake pie blends butterscotch flavor and espresso in a chocolate crumb crust. —Aysha Schurman, Ammon, Idaho
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 5 min. + cooling
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips, choppped
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- Additional whipped topping and butterscotch ice cream topping, optional
- Bake crust according to package directions. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, dissolve espresso powder in hot water. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream, whipped topping, vanilla and espresso mixture. Fold in butterscotch chips.
- Drizzle butterscotch topping over crust; top with cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate, loosely covered, 2 hours or until filling is set. If desired, serve with toppings.
Originally published as Butterscotch Cappuccino Cheesecake in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2014
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.