Butterscotch-Cappuccino Cream Cheese Pie
Here’s my favorite way to satisfy sweet-tooth cravings. The rich, creamy no-bake pie blends butterscotch flavor and espresso in a chocolate crumb crust. —Aysha Schurman, Ammon, Idaho
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 5 min. + cooling
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips, choppped
- 2 tablespoons butterscotch ice cream topping
- Additional whipped topping and butterscotch ice cream topping, optional
- Bake crust according to package directions. Cool completely.
- In a small bowl, dissolve espresso powder in hot water. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream, whipped topping, vanilla and espresso mixture. Fold in butterscotch chips.
- Drizzle butterscotch topping over crust; top with cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate, loosely covered, 2 hours or until filling is set. If desired, serve with toppings.