Butterscotch Bubble Bread
This is a "must-have" treat in our house at holiday time. Baked in a tube pan, the delectable loaf is chock-full of cherries, nuts and coconut.
- 16 maraschino cherries, drained and patted dry
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed and cut into 24 pieces
- 1 package (3-1/2 ounces) cook-and-serve butterscotch pudding mix
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1. Arrange cherries on the bottom of a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with nuts and coconut. Arrange dough pieces over coconut.
- 2. Combine the dry pudding mix, brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough. Drizzle with butter. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1-1/2 hours.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Serve warm.
Feb 20, 2012
Such a delicious treat, and the recipe is a breeze! It went over great with my toddler nieces! :o)
Jan 19, 2010
This bread is delicious and so easy to make, my family makes it every chance they get. They love it and it's a keeper, for sure.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC