Buttermilk Melon Smoothies
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons apricot nectar
- 3/4 cup cubed cantaloupe, frozen
- 3/4 cup diced honeydew melon, frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 117 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 2mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit, 1/2 starch.
Originally published as Melon Smoothie in Smoothies & Other Beverages 2008
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.