- 1-1/4 cups warm 1% buttermilk (70° to 80°)
- 2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2-1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). Yield: 1-1/2 pounds (16 slices).
Reviews forButtermilk Dill Bread
"It was very sour tasting"
"I have made this a few times now and it is great."