I originally found this recipe in our local paper. After a few additions and substitutions, it became my family's favorite. I prepare it at least twice a month.—Gloria Handley, Phoenix, Arizona
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic powder
- 1 can (19 ounces) ready-to-serve chunky beef vegetable soup
- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in salt, pepper and garlic powder. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Pour soup over meat mixture. Top with spaghetti and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley if desired. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Originally published as Busy Day Dinner in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p236
Reviews forBusy Day Spaghetti Dinner
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2010
"This is a very good recipe, my family loved it!"