Busy-Day Pork Chops
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place milk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, toss crumbs with cheese and seasonings.
- Dip pork chops in milk, then coat with crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; lightly spritz chops with cooking spray.
- Bake 8-10 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 pork chop: 178 calories, 7g fat (3g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Jun 9, 2018
Quick, easy and healthy. My picky husband really liked them, reminded him of breaded pork chops from years ago that weren't as healthy. I always buy boneless chops in bulk when they go on sale and this will be a nice alternative since I usually slow cook or instant pot them to keep them moist. It's also a great addition to my low carb list!
May 11, 2018
This recipe was amazing! I usually fry my pork chops, but when I found this recipe I had to try it since I would rather bake than fry any day. The pork chops turned out perfectly seasoned and very moist.
Aug 21, 2017
Very tender. Crust got crisp and was very tasty. A good alternative to fried pork chops. I will make these again.
Jun 28, 2017
These pork chops were really juicy and the recipe was very easy to make. My husband and I really liked this one and I will be making it again.
Mar 16, 2017
Surprisingly good for how easy it was! I followed the recipe exactly and the results were great!
Feb 10, 2017
Really juicy and tender chops; totally liked the seasonings! Will make them again.
Oct 18, 2016
Quick and easy AND tasty! What's not to love?
Oct 12, 2016
Good and moist. I did add more spices since I only had plain bread crumbs.
Aug 4, 2016
Easy, fast and great flavor
Jul 6, 2016
This was very easy, quick and yummy. My only complaint would be that they did not brown well at all. I fixed that by running them under the broiler for a few minutes. I will certainly make them again.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.