- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place milk in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, toss crumbs with cheese and seasonings.
- Dip pork chops in milk, then coat with crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; lightly spritz chops with cooking spray.
- Bake 8-10 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBusy-Day Pork Chops
"Very tender. Crust got crisp and was very tasty. A good alternative to fried pork chops. I will make these again."
"Surprisingly good for how easy it was! I followed the recipe exactly and the results were great!"
"Really juicy and tender chops; totally liked the seasonings! Will make them again."
"Good and moist. I did add more spices since I only had plain bread crumbs."
"easy, fast and great flavor"
"We liked this recipe very much - excellent flavor/tender. I used bone-in pork loin chops instead of boneless. Someone who had tried this already suggested using buttermilk instead of regular milk as the breading cheese mixture adhered better to the chop. Will definitely be doing this recipe again."
"Very good and super easy! Will make again I'm sure."