Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 cup salsa
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 5 hot dogs, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 3 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) pork and beans, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (16 ounces) butter beans or lima beans, rinsed and drained
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Stir in the beans; pour into an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 668 calories, 53g fat (31g saturated fat), 132mg cholesterol, 1385mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 7g fiber), 10g protein.
Mar 21, 2013
I have found his recipe to be so reliable when in a hurry , having others in toa meals and is so economical
Nov 28, 2012
This is the best beans with hotdogs ever. We left out the salsa and used northern beans in place of the kidney beans. SOOOO good. A great belly warmer on a cold day.
May 30, 2012
Wonderful dish! I made this last year for a 4th of July BBQ and it was a hit.
Jan 25, 2010
My family loves this. We've used little smokies cut in half instead of hot dogs and also made them in the crock pot.