- 8 ounces whole fresh mushrooms
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- Place mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Fold the foil around vegetables and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBundle of Veggies
"Did them in the oven (was still too cold to grill in Chicago) & left out tomatoes (hubs is not a fan), but they were so yummy!"
"Just like jjbata said - this was very easy to put together and very tasty. I actually cooked it on broil in the oven and it came out just as good. Will make again"
"I served this dish at a weekend retreat with my girlfriends from high school. They loved it! I loved how easy it was to put together and cook on the grill. It gave me more time to spend catching up with friends."