Bundle of Veggies
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Grill: 20 min.
- 1/2 pound medium fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash pepper
- Place mushrooms, tomatoes and zucchini on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle over vegetables. Fold the foil around vegetables and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Carefully remove foil to allow steam to escape.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 52 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 27mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Mar 30, 2017
Did them in the oven (was still too cold to grill in Chicago) & left out tomatoes (hubs is not a fan), but they were so yummy!
Apr 1, 2010
Just like jjbata said - this was very easy to put together and very tasty. I actually cooked it on broil in the oven and it came out just as good. Will make again
Jul 13, 2009
I served this dish at a weekend retreat with my girlfriends from high school. They loved it! I loved how easy it was to put together and cook on the grill. It gave me more time to spend catching up with friends.