Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (6 ounces) Bugles
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted, optional
- Assorted sprinkles and/or ground nuts
- In a small bowl, beat butter and confectioners' sugar until crumbly. Beat in salt and vanilla. Add milk and mix well (mixture will be stiff).
- Shape into 1/2-in. balls. Place one ball on top of each Bugle. Dip tops of some or all in melted chocolate if desired. Decorate with sprinkles and/or nuts.
Nutrition Facts2 cones: 107 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Dec 21, 2013
These cookies came out very cute and tasty. I used a jalapeno popper holder to set them in while the chocolate set.
Mar 19, 2011
I make these all the time for christmas, my family and friends love these and so do I.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.