Making these treats is a breeze. I simply whip up a sugary filling, roll it into small balls to resemble scoops of ice cream and perch them on top of Bugle corn snacks. Then I roll them in sprinkles or nuts.—Dianne Conway, London, Ontario
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1-1/3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package (6 ounces) Bugles
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted, optional
- Assorted sprinkles and/or ground nuts
- In a small bowl, beat butter and confectioners' sugar until crumbly. Beat in salt and vanilla. Add milk and mix well (mixture will be stiff).
- Shape into 1/2-in. balls. Place one ball on top of each Bugle. Dip tops of some or all in melted chocolate if desired. Decorate with sprinkles and/or nuts.
Nutrition Facts2 cones: 107 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 134mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (11g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Dec 21, 2013
These cookies came out very cute and tasty. I used a jalapeno popper holder to set them in while the chocolate set.
Mar 19, 2011
I make these all the time for christmas, my family and friends love these and so do I.