- 4 tablespoons butter or margarine, divided
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 8 eggs, beaten
- Minced fresh parsley, optional
- In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Stir in flour until smooth. Add milk and bouillon. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt remaining butter. Add eggs; cook over medium heat until eggs begin to set, stirring occasionally. Add white sauce; mix well. Cook until the eggs are completely set. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forBuffet Scrambled Eggs
"My dad loved to make these for my family. Now I am the one making them and they are the most delicious way to prepare scrambled eggs. I will never go back to eating regular scrambled eggs again. Just make sure you dont let the eggs set too much before adding in the white sauce. Otherwise it wont mix well."