Buffalo Wing Poppers Recipe
- 20 jalapeno peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1. Cut peppers in half lengthwise, leaving stems intact; discard seeds. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves.
- 2. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20 minutes for spicy flavor, 30 minutes for medium and 40 minutes for mild. Yield: 40 appetizers.
2 each: 112 calories, 9g fat (4g saturated fat), 25mg cholesterol, 327mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Buffalo Wing Poppers
"An excellent appetizer. Huge hit every time I make them. Be ready to copy the recipe for your guests."
"Have been asked to make them every time we have a pot luck on nights at work. Everybody loves them."
"These were good. I cooked them for the full 40 minutes and they were still spicy butgood flavor. Very easy to make. I did cut the recipe in half as I had a small crowd. Worked fine."
"Huge hit every time I made them"
"There were no stars, so I couldn't give this 5 stars. Everyone DOES understand that it is the nature of 'Buffalo Wings' to be 'incredibly spicy'...right?!"
"This is a constant potluck favorite!"
"Made this recipe yesterday and took it to my buffalo wing loving friends. They really liked them. I didn't use all the 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce because I wasn't sure how hot they would be. Also I used Tyson's grilled chicken in a 6 oz. pkg. This is my first time making poppers and I am glad I picked your recipe. Thanks for a wonderful appetizer!!!"
"These were great. Labour intensive but worth it."
"Absolutely delicious, they were a big hit a party I had. Very easy to make."
"These were pretty dang good. They didn't look as pretty as the pic though."
"Very rich and delicious! Be sure to wear gloves and scoop out all the seeds and veins unless you like 'em super spicey!"
"My husband and son thought these were great, little hot for my taste."
"These were great but just incredibly spicy. I even cooked them way longer than called for and they were still incredibly spicy. Next time I would use way less wing sauce."
"Great recipe, A bit warm for my guests. They loved them except for the burning their mouth part. will try again but with way less wing sauce."