Buffalo Wing Poppers
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 20 jalapeno peppers
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Cut peppers in half lengthwise, leaving stems intact; discard seeds. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pipe or stuff into pepper halves.
- Place in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 20 minutes for spicy flavor, 30 minutes for medium and 40 minutes for mild.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 57 calories, 5g fat (2g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Feb 19, 2018
Best of 2 worlds...buffalo chicken and jalapenos
Dec 28, 2015
An excellent appetizer. Huge hit every time I make them. Be ready to copy the recipe for your guests.
Feb 24, 2015
Have been asked to make them every time we have a pot luck on nights at work. Everybody loves them.
Dec 28, 2014
One of my favorite appetizers to make! Combines the taste of pepper poppers and hot wings- two delicious appetizers in one. So quick and easy to make!
Sep 15, 2014
These were good. I cooked them for the full 40 minutes and they were still spicy butgood flavor. Very easy to make. I did cut the recipe in half as I had a small crowd. Worked fine.
Dec 4, 2012
Loved this recipe. Easy to make and they taste delicious. It reminds me of a buffalo chicken dip I make quite frequently. Never thought of piping into jalapenos. YUM!
Nov 14, 2012
Huge hit every time I made them
Jun 18, 2012
There were no stars, so I couldn't give this 5 stars. Everyone DOES understand that it is the nature of 'Buffalo Wings' to be 'incredibly spicy'...right?!
Jun 15, 2012
This is a constant potluck favorite!
Mar 7, 2012
Made this recipe yesterday and took it to my buffalo wing loving friends. They really liked them. I didn't use all the 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce because I wasn't sure how hot they would be. Also I used Tyson's grilled chicken in a 6 oz. pkg. This is my first time making poppers and I am glad I picked your recipe. Thanks for a wonderful appetizer!!!