- 4 cups Corn Chex
- 4 cups Wheat Chex
- 2 cups cheddar-flavored snack crackers
- 2 cups potato sticks
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, crackers and potato sticks. Combine the butter, pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Drizzle over cereal mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with salad dressing mix and cayenne; toss to coat.
- Microwave half of mixture on high for 2 minutes, stirring once. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Repeat. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Reviews forBuffalo Wing Munch Mix
"Made a half batch just to try it . Pretty good response from a couple family members that tried it. Very easy to make."
"I first tried this a couple of years ago. My boys love it. So did the coaches that I gave it to for Christmas gifts!"
"This is my favorite game day snack mix!! easy and delicious!"