Buffalo Wing Cheese Mold
I took a baked version of a hot wing dip and for summertime parties turned it into a cheese ball appetizer. My family thinks this variation is ideal warm weather snacking.—Deborah Helser, Attica, New York
Total TimePrep: 40 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 2 cups crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce
- 1 French bread baguette (16 ounces)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots, optional
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, celery, blue and Monterey Jack cheeses. In a small bowl, combine chicken and wing sauce.
- Line a 1-qt. bowl with plastic wrap, overlapping the sides of the bowl. Spread 1-1/2 cups of cream cheese mixture over the bottom and up the sides in prepared bowl. Layer with chicken mixture and remaining cream cheese mixture. Bring plastic wrap over cheese; press down gently. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, cut baguette into 1/4-in. slices. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; brush with oil. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove mold from the refrigerator and invert onto a serving plate. Remove bowl and plastic wrap. Garnish with carrots if desired. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
Nutrition Facts1 serving: 234 calories, 15g fat (8g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 392mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.