Buffalo Chicken Wraps with Bacon Recipe
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches), warmed
- 16 bacon strips, cooked
- 1 small green pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a large skillet, bring chicken and 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. Shred chicken with two forks.
- 2. Place a lettuce leaf on each tortilla; spoon about 1/2 cup chicken mixture down the center. Top with bacon and green pepper. Drizzle with ranch dressing and remaining buffalo wing sauce; roll up. Yield: 8 servings.
1 each: 449 calories, 18g fat (4g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 1749mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 6g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Wraps with Bacon
"I sent this in my husbands lunch and he really liked it. He thought the veggies really complemented the chicken. I did change one thing, I used precooked shredded chicken and then seared the hot sauce on in a frying pan. I always do this with hot sauce in wraps because otherwise it's to runny and makes a mess."
"Modified this. Left out the bacon. Used a bit of grated cheddar cheese on the chicken while still warm and added chopped pickle. This modifcation is perfect! Would never ue bacon."
"My family is very picky and everyone of them loved this recipe!!!!! will be making this again"
"I live near Buffalo and if you want authentic use Franks hot sauce or Franks Wing sauce. Franks is what 99% of restuarants and people around here use. I am not sure if this is a regional product or not.Also if you want authentic blue cheese dip try to get Rooties blue cheese dip. That is also another product used widely here.The only places that use regular bottled salad dressing are the chain restaurants that call anything orange and spicy "Buffalo""
"I too only used 1/2 the buffalo sauce. I don't like it really hot. They were wonderful. Yes I would make these again."
"I used half a cup of buffalo wing sauce and i thought that were still very hot"
"This was awesome! The onle changes I made was cooking the peppers and I added cooked onion as well. I brought these into my job and everyone wanted the recipe!"
"This was delicious! Great recipe! I wouldn't change a thing. Thank you!"
"We omitted the green pepper, just because didn't have any on hand. Other than that, it was VERY yummy."