Buffalo Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch romaine, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup fat-free ranch salad dressing
- 1. In a large nonstick skillet, saute chicken in oil until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the hot sauce, salt and pepper.
- 2. In large bowl, combine the romaine, celery and carrots. Divide among four plates. Top with chicken. Serve with ranch dressing. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 229 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 644mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 3g fiber), 25g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Buffalo Chicken Salad