Here’s my idea of pub food made easy: biscuits flavored with Buffalo wing sauce and blue cheese. They're my Friday night favorite. —Maria Regakis, Saugus, Massachusetts
Featured In: 35 Easy Dinners to Try This Winter
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 pound ground chicken
- 1/3 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 tube (16.3 ounces) large refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Blue cheese salad dressing, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, cook chicken over medium heat 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. Remove from heat; stir in wing sauce.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each biscuit into a 6-in. circle; top each with 1/4 cup chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold dough over filling; pinch edge to seal.
Transfer to an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 12-14 minutes or until golden brown. If desired, serve with blue cheese dressing.
Freeze option: Freeze cooled pockets in a resealable plastic freezer bag. To use, reheat pockets on an ungreased baking sheet in a preheated 375° oven until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Buffalo Chicken Pockets in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016, pjls
Reviews forBuffalo Chicken Pockets
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 24, 2015
"These little bites are packed with flavor!!! I used canned chicken to save on time."
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2015
"My family loved these! So easy to make is a plus!"