- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic salt, pepper and chili powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Celery sticks and blue cheese salad dressing
- Unroll pizza crust into a lightly greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Bake at 400° for 7 minutes. Brush dough with 3 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce. Combine cheddar and mozzarella cheeses; sprinkle a third over the crust. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook the chicken, garlic salt, pepper and chili powder in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add the remaining wing sauce; cook and stir over medium heat 5 minutes longer.
- Spoon over pizza. Sprinkle with oregano and remaining cheese.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve with celery and blue cheese dressing.
Freeze option: Bake pizza crust as directed; cool. Top with all the ingredients as directed and securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. To use, unwrap pizza; bake as directed, increasing time as necessary. Yield: 8 pieces.
Reviews forBuffalo Chicken Pizza
""Fantastic - Husband, son & grandson thought so too. Made for SuperBowl. My husband snuck two pieces to put away for the next day! He said this is company worthy!""
"I used Morningstar Farms veggie "chicken" strips and Spicy Garlic wing sauce from Buffalo Wild Wings. If was very good!"
"Fantastic! I added diced onions to the chicken while cooking. Husband and teen boys loved it!"
"Very good! Not too spicy, but it has just enough to make it delicious! I make a homemade crust with it, and there are never any leftovers."
"My husband LOVES buffalo stuff so I made him this pizza & he asks for it all of the time! I make a homemade crust for it though instead of the refrigerator crust & it turns out scrumptious!"
"This was a wonderful recipe that my family raved about."
"Wow, this was so good! easy and I wouldn't change a thing!"
"Home run! My guys loved this recipe. Perfect for watching a football game and a ice cold beer or soda! The spices on the chicken were perfect. I decided to use 6 tablespoons of dressing as the sauce on the pizza crust rather than the buffalo sauce. Otherwise, I followed the recipe as listed. Can't wait to make it again!"
"Delicious! I used the Favorite Pizza Crust recipe from Taste of Home, the cornmeal adds a nice touch. Also, added a small bit of lite blue cheese dressing into the Buffalo Chix Mixture and some chopped green peppers. I topped the pizza w/ some chopped green onions."