Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2-1/2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- Cook penne according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the chicken, carrots and celery. In a small bowl, whisk the hot sauce, oil, lemon juice, onion and garlic powders and celery salt.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water. Add to chicken mixture. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat. Stir in blue cheese. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
May 20, 2015
This was very good. I added a little mayo to tame the heat and added a tomato and green pepper so there would be more veggies and no one noticed they were there. Didn't have blue cheese, so used feta.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.