- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each ) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (16 ounces) penne pasta
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- Finely chopped celery, optional
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 4-5 hours or until chicken is tender. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain.
- Remove slow cooker insert. Stir in cheese until melted. Add pasta, sour cream and ranch dressing. If desired, top with celery. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forBuffalo Chicken Pasta
"I made this for company, so loved the thought that I could prepare most of it ahead of time. The full cup of hot sauce was a little too much for my taste, but others at the table liked it. Turned out nice and creamy. Will make again, but not often, as it is pretty decadent."
"If you like buffalo chicken wing dip, I think you should give this dish a try! It is very tasty and filling. One thing I changed was the amount of Buffalo wing sauce. I used hot sauce according to taste because most in my family don't like super hot flavored dishes."