One of my favorite slow cooker recipes is this impressive appetizer. You can wrap the filling in egg roll wraps and bake, or, for a bite-size version, use smaller won ton wraps. &Tara Odegaard, Omaha, Nebraska
Recommended: 26 Buffalo Chicken Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 16 egg roll wrappers
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Ranch salad dressing, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine chicken, dressing mix and wing sauce. Cook, covered, on low until chicken is tender, 3-4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Shred chicken with two forks; stir in butter.
- With one corner of an egg roll wrapper facing you, place 3 tablespoons chicken mixture just below center of wrapper; top with 1 teaspoon each feta and mozzarella cheeses. (Cover remaining wrappers with a damp paper towel until ready to use.) Fold bottom corner over filling; moisten remaining wrapper edges with water. Fold side corners toward center over filling; roll up tightly, pressing at the tip to seal. Place on parchment paper-lined baking sheets, seam side down. Repeat.
- Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Buffalo Chicken Egg Rolls in Simple & Delicious February/March 2018