Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 12 hard-boiled large eggs
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon Buffalo wing sauce or 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Additional Buffalo wing or hot pepper sauce, optional
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks, reserving whites. In a bowl, mash yolks and 1/4 cup cheese. Stir in celery, mayonnaise, chicken, parsley, wing sauce and pepper.
- Spoon into egg whites. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour before serving. To serve, sprinkle tops with remaining cheese and, if desired, drizzle with additional wing sauce.
Nutrition Facts1 stuffed egg half: 85 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 111mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 4g protein.
Sep 3, 2017
I was amazed at just how tasty these were. I would add more chicken nest time.
Apr 23, 2017
I made this without the chicken but I don't think that detracted from the over-all flavor. I thought that the "buffalo wing" flavor could have been a bit more pronounced, and that's coming from someone who doesn't like overly spicy food. I wound up putting a tad more in the mix, then putting a drop or so on top of each one. Don't get me wrong, these were quite tasty! I just don't think they really reminded me of buffalo wings. I might try other buffalo wing deviled egg recipe first before coming back to this. Still tasty though, and easy to tweak to suit your taste.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.