Buffalo Chicken Cresent Rolls
My husband loves Buffalo wings, but they are so messy! These Buffalo chicken rolls are mess-free and always go fast at parties—and they're much tastier than regular Buffalo wings, if you ask me. —Tiffinie Cichon, Gulfport, Mississippi
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small saucepan, combine chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing and wing sauce. Cook and stir over low heat until cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Unroll each tube of crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Place 1 tablespoon chicken mixture in the center of each triangle; sprinkle with 1 teaspoon blue cheese. Bring corners of dough over filling and twist; pinch seams to seal (filling will not be completely enclosed). Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 appetizer: 175 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 372mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.