VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1 celery rib, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- In a small bowl, beat butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in mayonnaise and hot sauce until smooth. Chill until serving.
- Spoon onto your favorite burger; top with celery and cheese. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Buffalo Burger Topping in Taste of Home August/September 2009, p58
Reviews forBuffalo Burger Topping
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 1, 2009
"Mouth watering - my family and I can't get enough of this topping! It's the perfect amount of spicy with the burger!"