Buckeye Cookie Bars
Recipe provided by Eagle Brand®.
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Cook: 30 min.
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT cake mix, oil and egg in large bowl on medium speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in peanuts. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture. Press remainder on bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in medium bowl until smooth. Spread over prepared crust. Sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until set. Cool. Place frosting into corner of 1-quart resealable food storage bag. Seal bag. Microwave 5 seconds on HIGH. Snip small edge off bag corner. Squeeze bag, drizzling in a criss-cross pattern over crumb topping. Chill to set drizzle for ease in cutting into bars.
Originally published as Buckeye Cookie Bars in Eagle Partner Recipes 2015
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.