Bubbly Cranberry Mixer
We like to bring out a little bubbly on special occasions. Here champagne mixes with cranberry juice for a refreshing beverage.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) Champagne, chilled
- In a large pitcher, combine cranberry juice and limeade. Refrigerate until serving.
- For each serving, pour 1/4 cup cranberry mixture into a Champagne glass; add 1/4 cup Champagne.