Bubbly Cranberry Mixer
We like to bring out a little bubbly on special occasions. Here champagne mixes with cranberry juice for a refreshing beverage.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup thawed limeade concentrate
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) Champagne, chilled
- In a large pitcher, combine cranberry juice and limeade. Refrigerate until serving.
- For each serving, pour 1/4 cup cranberry mixture into a Champagne glass; add 1/4 cup Champagne.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 94 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 1mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Originally published as Bubbly Cranberry Mixer in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2008