Bubbly Citrus Punch
Puckery lemonade and limeade combined with sweet pineapple juice give this fruity drink its bubbly goodness. It's easy to make and great for large get-togethers. —Jackie Flood, Geneseo, New York
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes30 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 4-1/2 cups cold water
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a punch bowl, mix juice, concentrates and water. Stir in soda. Serve immediately.
Originally published as Punch in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2016
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.